Corey Haines is a journeyman software craftsman traveling around the country sharing programming knowledge with other technology professionals in exchange for meals and floor space. To document this trek, he’s keeping several blogs and recording in-depth video interviews with his hosts.
Presentations at BizConf
Software Craftmanship in Small BusinessThursday, August 05, 2010 at 6:00 PM
Software Craftsmanship is about continuous learning, treating your code with respect and striving to always do the right thing. As a small business or consultancy, sometimes you might need to ‘cut corners’ in order to meet your customers’ demands. What corners can be safely cut and how do you keep your business productive while maintaining a high degree of craftsmanship.
Or, is it even possible?
Corey Haines will be hosting a panel to discuss these and other questions that arise during the conference. Throughout the conference, we will be collecting topics to discuss with our panel members.
Back to the list of presenters
Top Five Reasons to Come
- Develop your skill in hands-on workshops led by experts
- Fewer attendees means you get more face time with speakers
- Build relationships with industry leaders
- Amazing Ritz-Carlton beachfront venue
- Make it a long weekend and enjoy all that Florida has to offer